- Please do not advertise the links directly on any form of traffic exchange/PTC website.
- Do not link anywhere that may contain adult material (including advertising).
- Do not shorten the URLs of any websites that contain adult material.
- Do not offer any incentive for a visitor to click the link, including gifts/points/cash.
- Don't ask or beg people to click a link simply to generate revenue, they must want to visit the destination website.
- Do not create "redirect loops" with similar services to generate revenue.
- Do not participate in "click chains" where you click links in exchange for others clicking yours.
- Do not open a link in a popup window, popunder or iframe.
- The link should only be opened when a user clicks the link. No other links/windows should be opened.
- If you are redirected to a link, the original link for the purposes of this agreement is classified as the "Shorten.cl link".
- The only legitimate way to open a link is with a mouse click on the actual link.
- You can click your own links 1 time to test them. You may not create links just for 'testing' purposes.
- We reserve the right not to pay for ad views generated by the account owner, on their own links.
Visitor Criteria: You will be paid for a visitor who clicks on a link or views a website that contains the website login script, as long as they meet the following criteria:
You must complete the captcha proving that you are not a robot.
You must see the paid ad for at least 5 seconds.
If any Publisher is found or reported breaking any of the rules described above or below the Terms and Conditions, their account will be suspended and all earnings will be forfeited.
1. Acceptance of Terms
Each time you use or cause access to this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time with or without notice. In addition, if you are using a particular service on or through this website, you will be subject to any rules or guidelines applicable to those services and they are incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service.
2. Description of the service
Shorten.cl has a collection of resources that facilitate the administration of redirections and personalized content on its network (the "Service"). You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for Shorten.cl to provide the Service. You also understand and agree that the Service may include certain communications from Shorten.cl, such as service announcements, administrative messages, and the newsletter, and that these communications are considered part of Shorten.cl membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the launch of new domains, will be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS IS" and that Shorten.cl assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery, or non-storage of user communications or personalization settings.
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract (you are at least 18 years old) and are not a person prohibited from receiving services under the laws of your country or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information is your profile), (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data in order to maintain it. true, accurate, current and complete and (c) agree to create only one account per person. If you provide false, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete information, or Shorten.cl has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete, Shorten.cl has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any current or future use of the Service (or any part thereof).
4. Intellectual Property Rights
Use of the Site and its contents does not grant you any rights in copyrights, designs and trademarks and all other material and intellectual property rights mentioned, displayed or related to the Content (defined below) in the place. All Content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site, are protected by national intellectual property and other laws. Any unauthorized reproduction, redistribution or other use of the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. You may only use the Content with our prior express written permission. To inquire about obtaining authorization to use the Content, please contact us at [email protected]
In addition to the intellectual property rights listed above, "Content" is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image, sound, music, video, audio, or text rights to the Site.
For any questions, complaints or queries or to report any infringement, send an email to [email protected]